Join The Guild of Professional Chauffeurs
We now offer two paths for membership into the Guild of Professional Chauffeurs. Both options are carefully linked, allowing you to join as a Provisional Member, and possibly upgrading to a Full Membership at a later date. Our Provisional Membership offers generous discounts on future accredited courses, making them the most cost-effective way to gain the professional recognition the Guild offers.
• Free access to the Guild's coaching videos
• Free access to the Guild's e-learning course
• Previews and Priority booking Guild's Level 2 and Level 3 Chauffeur Qualifications (coming soon).
• Free listing on the Guild's Provisional Members directory (once e-learning course has been completed)
Upgrade at any time
• Free access to the Guild's 'Introduction to Professional Chauffeuring' coaching videos
• Discount off of the Guild's Professional Chauffeur e-learning course
• Discounts off of the Guild's Level 2 and Level 3 Awards in chauffeuring skills.
• Full listing on the Guild's Full Members directory
• Lapel Pin Badge and use of Guild of Professional Chauffeurs logos
£250.00 Assessment Fee
£50.00 per year after first year
Have more questions?
We have three sections dedicated to answering the main questions around joining the Guild of Professional Chauffeurs. Hopefully, you'll find the explanations clear and we look forward to welcoming you as a new member. We also have an Introduction to the Guild video - watch here - where you can learn more and meet some of the team.
If you have questions about a subject we haven't covered, please feel free to contact us here.
So why join the Guild?
Understanding the major benefits of Guild membership and the assurance it gives potential customers and employers.
The assessment process
What prospective candidates seeking Full Membership to the GoPC need to know before attempting our assessment process.
Criteria and costs
The membership criteria consists of various elements, designed to test an individuals' knowledge and suitability.